Type Here to Get Search Results !

Honey Jar Spells: Powerful Spell That Work

The Honey Jar Spells That Work 

Honey Jar Spells That Work
Honey Jar Spells


Honey Jar Spells That Work 

You will need the subsequent items for this spells:

  •   A red candle (if you would like passion).
  •   A pink candle (if you would like romance).
  •   A one red or pink rosebud (according to your choice above of candle colour).
  •  a couple of drops of water.
  •   A jar (with lid) of clear honey.


Light the candle and chant :

"I call upon Aphrodite/*Goddess of Love/*
to be with me
as I make this magic which her presence gives
me her blessing.
And it harm none, so be it."

Honey Jar Spells That Work 

Hold the rosebud in your power hand and sprinkle the water over it. As you are doing so say chant :


"This flower is my romantic allure
I freshen it so it's pure.
And it harm none, so be it."

Honey Jar Spells That Work 

Take the lid off the honey jar and holding the jar gaze into it and visualize yourself and your new lover during a romantic or passionate situation, consistent with your choice. once you see a robust picture of the 2 of you together, laughing, obviously crazy and relishing each other's company, then chant:

"As honey to the bee is nice,
May true love sweep me off my feet.
And it harm none, so be it."

Honey Jar Spells That Work 

Still chanting the words, press the flower into the clear honey and when it's righ in, replace the lid, saying the last line of the invocation another time. Now extinguish the candle, and take it to your bedroom along side the honey pot. Put the jar under your bed and leave it there for an entire Moon cycle. nightly, just after the sun has set, light the candle and let it burn for an hour until it's burned right down.



After 28 days, take the honey from under your bed and eat only one spoonful. still do that nightly at an equivalent time and by the time the jar is empty you ought to have attracted a replacement lover to your side.

This Honey Jar Spells That Work  is working 100% ..


--------------
  • witch spells to get powers
  • witchcraft spells for beginners
  • love chants that work fast
  • love spells with just words

Post a Comment

1 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete

Top Post Ad