Type Here to Get Search Results !

Spell Of Lust Oil That Really Work

Lust Oil Spell

Lust Oil Spell

You I'll need this following items for this spell:


  •   100% Virgin Olive Oil.
  •   One pinch Rosemary.
  •   One pinch Cinnamon.
  •   One pinch Caraway Seed.
  •   One pinch Dill Weed.
  •   Four Red Rocks (you can paint them that color).
  •   Five white Tea light Candles.
  •   Two Red Candles.
  •   One Small Bottle.



Mixture all of the herbs in a small bowl. then Put them in the small bottle with the Olive Oil.
In a dark room place the rocks in a small circle,
Facing the compass points. Be sure the circle is not more than one feett acrosses.
Place the Red Candles right outside the circle at the East and South points.
Place the white candles inside the circle and form a Pentagram (5-Pointed Star).
Put the bottle of Oil in the center of the Pentagram.
Light the candles and start.


First do a power chant. Something like :


" now's the time, now's the hour, Mine is that the magick, Mine is that the power." 3X

Recite:

"In this night,and during this hour, I call upon the traditional Power.I prolong the emotions you hide so well, These feelings you retain a secret, to me you'll tell. The Hidden Desires, The Lusty Fantasies, The Sexual Secrets, are going to be revealed to me.With Harm to none, so shall it's."

While you say it believe the person you're using it on. Imagine their feeling are being drawn out and acting upon those feelings.



  • spells that work with only words
  • free spells that work immediately
  • spell casters who do not charge money
  • free love spell casting in 1 hour
  • how to spell a word
  • witch spells to get powers
  • witchcraft spells for beginners
  • love chants that work fast
  • love spells with just words
  • cast love spell with words..

Post a Comment

2 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. I need my ex lover back Contact: Drmaroselovespellcaster@gmail.com and his result is 100% sure and guaranteed!.
    I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced me. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters here in the United States, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Dr. marose who guaranteed me an urgent 28 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me again. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back home. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. Thank you Sir, for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy in my marriage. My husband is back and promise never to leave me again. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine. If you are their right now and you need a powerful and urgent love spell to bring back your ex kindly contact Dr. marose right now he is the only answer to restore your broken relationship or marriage. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Drmaroselovespellcaster@gmail.com ,Call/WhatsApp:+2348134992610

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete

Top Post Ad